MR. CARLO ROMBOLÀ
Mr. Carlo Rombolà graduated in 2002 from the Law School of the “University of Bologna”. During his university studies he won a scholarship for a period of one academic year in Spain to participate at the Erasmus program at “Universidad Complutense de Madrid”, which claimed at examinations, and collected material for the writing of his thesis.
After graduation he completed his education taking a Master’s Degree in Law and New Technologies Legal Informatics at the “University of Bologna”. Consequently to a period of internship at the legal department of MobilMat SpA in Milan, he worked as a consultant to Labor Law at the “Provincia of Reggio Calabria”.
He has trained in the Italian Civil Law at Bologna, Rome and Reggio Calabria, working in several Law Firms including the “Law Firm Grassani, Urbinati and Associates”, where he detailed, among other things, the discipline of Sport Law. He has been a speaker in major post-graduate courses in Information Technology Law and Employment Law, organized by the Research Center for Legal Informatics of Reggio Calabria (”CSIG”), CISO Calabria, and by the “Confartigianato” of Emilia Romagna.
He has also written numerous articles for many magazines on the subject of extra-judicial protection of Private and Industrial Law and attended the National Model United Nation Project (NMUN) held in New York at the United Nations as a delegate of the Rotaract of Reggio Calabria.
The Lawyer Carlo Rombolà is registered with the Italian Bar Association of Reggio Calabria in 2007 and he is a member of the Italian Delegation of the “Cour Européenne d’Arbitrage de Strasbourg”. He is an Italian mother tongue and speaks fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Società tra professionisti: un’analisi ragionata della nuova figura giuridica, in Altalex, 2013, Maggio
- La Fidelity Card , in 4ensics, 2012 Aprile
- Economia sommersa e Sistema fiscale: possiamo imparare dagli Stati Uniti?, in Tasse-Fisco, 2011, Novembre
- “Italian Rent Law – Know your rights” , in The Calabrian Voice, n. 6/2011, pag. 16
- Codice del Turismo: più diritti e maggiore competitività, in Altalex, 2011, Giugno
- “Scommesse on line: chi sono i soggetti da tutelare?” ,in Il Nuovo Diritto, numero 7-8, anno LXXXIII, pagg. 810-819
- “Copyright in pericolo? Gli autori fantasma”, in Rivista di Diritto, Economia e Gestione delle Nuove Tecnologie, Nyberg edizioni, numero 3, anno I, pagg. 420-424