“Zagamilaw” is experienced in a wide variety of litigation and is perfectly knowledgeable of the many different procedures, both ordinary and special, as per the Italian civil code and the laws governing particular areas of the law.
- National and International credit recovery
- Recognition of foreign judgment in accordance with Article 64 of the Italian Law n. 218/1995
- Assistance in compensation lawsuit in behalf of foreign clients
- National and International litigation of general civil law lawsuits
- National and International litigation of commercial and corporate lawsuits, in particular with regard to acquisition’s operation and commercial contracts
- Judgment Assistance in many countries, especially in Common Law Countries
The Firm represents its clients in disputes from the beginning of the case until its definition through a detailed account of the development and evolution of the judicial phases and also provides assistance in alternative and extra-judicial resolutions of disputes with particular reference to Arbitration.
“Zagamilaw” is also able to assist its clients as a mediator pursuant to and for the purposes of the Legislative Decree on “Mediation aimed at the conciliation of civil and commercial disputes” published in the Official Journal on March 5, 2010 and is also able among the other practical in assisting its foreign clients in obtaining transnational judgments in Italy through their recognition in the Italian legal system.