“Zagamilaw” offers assistance and consultation services in regard to the Environmental Law, in particular looking at the elaborations of solutions connected with renewable energy, with the assistance of professional experts in the sector of alternative energies.
- Assistance and consultancy in interpreting and performing environmental laws
- Assistance and consultancy to factories under risk of relevant environmental damage
- Environmental Audit
- Environmental due diligence service
- Assistance and consultancy on EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) registration and certification ISO 14000
- Consultancies in regard to regulation on wastes and dumping
In particular, following the growing development of the sector, “Zagamilaw” offers assistance to foreign companies in drafting contracts for the development and maintenance of energy production plants with photovoltaic modules and / or cogeneration systems. In this area, the Firm’s consultancy and assistance activities are developed for the purpose of granting incentives for the installation of photovoltaic systems and in view of the provision of subsidized loans to businesses and individuals for the installation of photovoltaic systems.
The customer will be followed step by step by the “Zagamilaw” professional who will guide him from the drafting of the introductory act of the procedure up to the moment of granting the requested facility through the relationship with the competent bodies including the so called “GSE”.