The Coronavirus will impact heavily on working and professional relationships by radically changing the traditional constraints of the employment relationship and also affecting the commercial relationships concerning the companies operating in the most varied sectors.
One of the most prestigious International Legal Office with its headquarters in Rome led by the Lawyer Professor Paolo Zagami has already opened a 24 hour task force to assist its customers and facilitate the work of its collaborators. Lawyer Zagami highlighted “a decalogue of rules necessary to adapt to this unforeseen emergency situation not only for health but also for the economic reasons. In this regard, our International Law Firm Zagamilaw has:
1) enhanced the remote communication tools and in particular the video conference connection
2) provided the possibility of a “home lawyer” for clients who do not want to move
3) assured our foreign customers a 24 hour active assistance with a dedicated telephone number
4) liberalized the smart working by guaranteeing our collaborators the opportunity to work from home as much as possible
5) strengthened the level of privacy in accordance with the new “General Data Protection Regulation”
6) opened a special department dedicated to the resolution of the problems concerning the many contracts now called into question due to “force majeure”
7) carried out analyzes and studies concerning the import-export regulations which now must necessarily be reconsidered
8) rescheduled for security reasons conferences and seminars that have already been fixed
9) activated a specific channel with the competent Italian offices concerning the suspension of the payments of some utilities, taxes and mortgage
10) intensified its contacts with foreign embassies interested in having more reliable news about the real health, legal and economic situation of Italy”
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.